D005 Geosynthetics thickness tester
This instrument is used to test the thickness of geotextiles, composite geotextiles and related products under specified pressure. Meet the current national standards of the water conservancy and hydropower industries in the transportation industry.
The thickness of the geotextile refers to the distance between the front and back of the geotextile under the prescribed pressure.
1. Conventional thickness: The thickness of the sample measured under the 2kPa compact.
2. Briquetting area: 25cm2.
3. Test force: three pressure levels of 5N (2kPa), 50N (20kPa), and 500N (200kPa) with an accuracy of 0.1kPa are commonly used.
4. Servo cylinder is used for constant pressure 0 ~ 0.5MPa ± 1kPa, constant load can be set.
5. Pressure sensor: 0 ~ 0.5MPa ± 0.1kPa.
6. Displacement sensor: change of thickness of collected sample 0 ~ 12.7mm ± 0.01mm
7. Air pump: 0.8MPa