|Place of Origin:||China|
|Packaging Details:||WOODEN BOX|
|Delivery Time:||within 12 days|
|Supply Ability:||100 set pr month|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
Portable XRF Mining Analyzer,
Portable XRF Mining Analyzer,
Portable XRF Mining Analyzer
X3G 900 handheld XRF spectrometer applies high performance large area SDD (Silicon Drift Detector) and geometry optimized design, they have faster testing speed and lower limit of detection to analyze the elements from Si to U easily. You can benefit from the superior analysis capability of X3G 900 element analyzer largely in the near surface element abnormal identification.
Mining & Metallurgical Processing
Portable XRF can provide productivity increases through on-site, immediate geochemical analysis results. Make decisions on the spot.
• Instantaneous screening of blast hole samples in open pits allows for more efficient movement of ore/waste material by reducing the reliance on the turnaround time from the mine laboratory
• Field analysis of stockpiles assists rapid blending and feeding to the mill
• Real time analysis of feeds, concentrates, and tails allow immediate dosing adjustments to be made in the processing plant
• Underground grade control can be improved in certain settings by establishing sampling and analysis methodologies that involve portable XRF. portable XRF’s aid the decision making process at the underground face in many underground mines around the world on a daily basis
• Sample and matrix specific calibrations are usually required for mine-site applications. The portable XRF is designed to be very easy to set up and use with multiple calibration models to ensure optimal performance – even for challenging light element (Si,P,S) analysis
Geochemical Exploration and Survey
In all stages of the geochemical and mineral exploration process, you make decisions based upon site conditions, judgment, and experience. Meanwhile, quickly obtaining accurate exploration assay data to guide mining operations is one of your biggest obstacles to high productivity. The fast acquisition of this data for rapid delineation of ore boundaries and the in-depth, quantitative geochemical analysis of metal concentrations for mine mapping and grade control is critically important for your efficient mining functions.
1.Realize site fast, non-damage and exact analysis really, and show element content by ppm or percentage directly.
2.Small volume, fast and high precision.
3.The analysis samples can be solid and liquid objects like ores, rocks, slags, fragments, soil, slurry etc.
4.You just need to make it touch the object surface, then you can determine ore grade, element types and content in site.
5.It can keep high performance working even under direct big sunshine and high temperature, which benefits from the low power consumption and timely discharge of great heat in the design.
6.Endure server working condition: sealed with wear and scratch resistant full metal shell, then it can work normally in the rainy and dusty mineral environment.
7.Considering workers’ long usage of equipment, then the design insures the safety as most important thing, the key parts are sealed in full metal to achieve the global lowest radiation standard.
8.Mining Mode can test 36 kinds basic elements from Si (Silicon) to U (Uranium), including Si, Cl, P, S, K, Ca, Ti, V, Cr, Mn, Fe, Co, Ni, Cu, Zn, As, Se, Rb, Sr, Zr, Nb, Mo, Pd, Ag, Cd, Sn, Sb, Ba, Hf, Ta, Re, W, Au, Hg, Pb, Bi and so on.