C058 Concrete Resistance Rapid Freeze And Thaw Test Chamber
The frost resistance of a rock is used to evaluate the frost heave resistance of a rock in a saturated state after being subjected to a frost heave cycle at a specified temperature. The frost resistance of a rock has different requirements for different engineering environments and climates.
Test the frost heave force and frost heave deformation (frost heave amount) of the rock sample during the freezing process, so as to evaluate the frost heave force and frost heave property (frost heave rate) of the rock at different temperature sections.
Environmental chamber technical parameters
1. Control method: temperature control accuracy 0.1℃, two-channel control, programmable input control for time and temperature.
2. Heating and cooling method: cooling medium air cooling, mesh heating plate wind speed heating.
3. Temperature control range: -25℃~70℃±0.1℃ (standard configuration); ultra-low temperature liquid nitrogen refrigeration (optional)
4. Internal dimensions: 480mm×480mm×700mm divided into three layers, each layer is 200mm high, movable partitions can be disassembled at will
5. Voltage: 380V 220V±5V
6. Total power: 6kW
7. External dimensions of the instrument: 950mm×650mm×1430mm
Technical Parameters of Collector
1. Multi-channel acquisition instrument, built-in industrial computer, special acquisition software, real-time display, recording, storage, playback, and viewing.
2. Record time, frost heave force, frost heave amount, lateral deformation, data value, graph and export function.
3. Radial sensor and reaction device (25, 50, 100) can be selected according to different sample sizes
4. The machine comes standard with a 50 radial deformation sensor, 0~4mm (including reaction frame).
5. The machine is equipped with sensors: 1 force sensor 0~100KN accuracy 0.005%; 1 deformation sensor 0~5mm accuracy 0.001mm); 1 set of radial deformation sensor 0~4mm accuracy 0.001mm.
Pressure loading system (constant loading in the environmental chamber)
1. Servo control pressure
2. Vertical loading: 0~100KN
3. The computer displays the force and displacement values
4. Pre-loading method: according to the required pre-loading force, hand wheel hydraulic loading (open the pressurizing valve, close the unloading valve to achieve the required pre-loading force, close the loading valve and the power supply of the oil station).