|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||wooden box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Sample Diameter:||¢100mm||Maximum Test Force:||50MPa|
|Standard:||ASTM D5887,SL 235-2012,JG/T193|
It is used to determine the permeability coefficient of the geotextile bentonite pad under the specified hydraulic pressure difference for a certain period of time.
ASTM D5887,SL 235-2012,JG/T193
1. The whole machine adopts all stainless steel design, anti-acid, alkali and corrosion resistance.
2. Aluminum alloy manufacturing, surface sandblasting oxidation treatment, no fading for 30 years.
3. The pressure tank of the fully transparent plexiglass, the test process is clear at a glance.
4. Stainless steel bolted rod, strong corrosion resistance.
5. The test data is digitally displayed, which is straightforward.
1. Sample diameter: ¢100mm
2. Maximum test force: 50MPa
3. End pressure: 0-550Kpa continuously adjustable
4. Pressurization mode: air pressure, constant speed boost 70kpa/min
5. Permeable stone diameter: Φ100mm
6. Dimensions: 610x730x1850 (mm)
7. Machine weight: 150Kg
1. Warranty 1 year of replacement and return.
2, Providing factory visit and study, technical training
3, 24-hour technical support by e-mail or phone
4, Providing laboratory construction program design guidelines
5, Providing product design and OEM service
Packing and Shipping: