E017 Digital concrete anchor tensiometer
The concrete steel prestress drawing instrument is a testing tool for measuring the anchoring force of anchor rods. It has the characteristics of small size, light weight, convenient carrying, simple operation, and safety. It is suitable for anchoring forces of various anchors, steel bars and other anchors. On-site inspection. It is widely used in coal, national defense, tunnels and transportation, etc., and various tunnel operations.
The concrete steel prestress drawing instrument is mainly composed of a manual hydraulic pump, a hollow hydraulic cylinder, a hydraulic gauge, a high-pressure tubing with quick connectors, and anchors. The hydraulic cylinder can be used at any angle in the space, which can be used horizontally, vertically, and inclinedly.
The hydraulic cylinder is hollow and self-resetting. The attached anchor can be used for the detection of anchor rods with different diameters of Φ16-32mm.
The standard configuration of the hydraulic gauge of this instrument is a pointer type, and users can also choose an intelligent digital pressure gauge according to their own needs. The intelligent digital pressure gauge can be directly displayed and has a peak hold function.
The main technical parameters
1. Pointer hydraulic gauge: 0-60MPa
2. Intelligent digital pressure gauge: 0-60 MPa (optional)
3. Oil cylinder stroke: 50mm; 80mm; 100mm; 150mm; (optional)
4. Anchor (1) is suitable for Φ16-20mm anchor rod
(2) Suitable for anchor rods of Φ18-26mm
Main technical parameters
Pressure gauge: 0 ~ 60MPa
* Jaw Ⅰ (applicable to 16 ~ 20mm screw)
* Jaw Ⅱ (applicable to 18 ~ 26mm screw)
* Jaw Ⅲ (applicable to 24 ~ 32mm screw)
||Handle operation force(N)
||Liftin g process(mm/time