E024 Concrete triaxial tester for lab testing
The method of measuring the strength and deformation of the test piece under triaxial axial pressure in the triaxial compressive strength test. Calculate the strength and deformation parameters of the specimen under triaxial compression. It can also determine the compressive shear strength and Poisson's ratio. Normally, a triaxial compressive strength test with unconsolidated drainage under lateral pressure and without measuring pore water pressure is used.
Experimental process: First put the prepared test piece on the oil-proof latex sleeve and place it in the triaxial pressure chamber, center the sample pressure block and the ball seat, and then place the triaxial pressure chamber on the pressure testing machine to make the pressure chamber Align with the bearing plate. Start-up, synchronously apply lateral pressure (confining pressure) and axial pressure to the preset lateral pressure value at a loading rate of 0.05mm/min, and keep the side wall pressure unchanged, and then at a loading rate of 0.5MPa~6MPa per second Load the axial pressure until the specimen is broken, and record the axial load and deformation values during the test.
hydraulic axial pressure loading device, triaxial pressure chamber with high pressure resistance of 90MPa, confining pressure loading device, computer acquisition control instrument and analysis system.
1. Hydraulic axial pressure loading device: 1500kN, accuracy ±12N
2. Three-axis pressure chamber: includes a steel body and two steel end caps. When installing the sample, the caps at both ends are tightened. It also includes two self-sealing joints. One is used to connect the lateral confining pressure to the hydraulic control system, and the other Connect with hydraulic pressure control system to test penetration and pore pressure. Thick-walled seamless steel material, can withstand high pressure 80MOa
3. Sample size: 50×100mm; 100×50mm; 100×60mm; 100×100mm optional
4. Side confining pressure loading: 0~50MPa, precision 0.1MPa, constant pressure can be set arbitrarily, liquid crystal display, digital control.
5. Reverse pressure osmosis: 0-16MPa, precision 0.1MPa, set constant pressure arbitrarily, liquid crystal display, digital control. Optional.
6. Axial compression deformation (rebound) range: 0~10mm±0.001mm
7. Lateral deformation range: 0~4mm±0.001mm
8. Poisson's ratio: ratio of axial deformation to lateral deformation
9. The size of the upper and lower platens of the press: 300mm
10. The upper and lower plates of the press. Large spacing: 400mm
11. Press piston. Large stroke: 50mm
12. Power supply: 380V±10%, 50Hz
13. Working medium in pressure chamber: hydraulic oil
14. External dimensions of the press (length×width×height) (mm): 890×450×1340
15. Real-time collection, real-time display, storage, and stress-strain drawing of data during the triaxial fitness test of concrete, mortar and rock through automatic collection and analysis software.