C111 Balloon method Soil Density Tester
This test method can replace sand replacement method and irrigation methods, test speed, high precision and easy operation.
Balloon-type volumetric measuring instrument is a determination of soil density test instrument for determining the density of the field maximum particle size of less than 20mm of soil.
Applicable Standard: "The railway engineering soil test procedures" (TB 10102-2004).
* working principle
Balloon-type volume analyzer is based on physics of Boyle (Boyle) Law design; the test, with a certain pressure, pushes the piston to medium (air) to be placed within the cylinder test pit airbag transferred, so that the air bag inflates close to the inner wall of the test pit; a data recording device for displaying measurement, calculation test pit volume.
* Cylinder volume 5200cm3
* Piston stroke 280mm
* Balloon pressure 8KPa
* Digital depth gauge resolution of 0.01mm
* Volume constant piston area × 0.1cm3 / mm
* Detection error ≤1%
* Detection test pit size Φ150mm × 200mm
* Handle operation force ≤200N
* Machine weight 5.2kg
* Dimensions Φ255mm × 627mm
* Instrument composition: balloon-type volumetric measuring instrument is mainly composed of the balloon, cylinder, piston, pneumatic standard, digital depth gauge, pit retaining ring, pedal components.
E022-B concrete permeability tester HS-4B
* Intake method: upper intake method, the next intake method (optional)
* Working pressure: 0-4mPa
* The gas measuring device accuracy 0.1mL
* Specimen size: the diameter diameter height 150mm 175 × 185 × lower, at the same time to do six specimens.
1. Warranty 1 year of replacement and return.
2, Providing factory visit and study, technical training
3, 24-hour technical support by e-mail or phone
4, Providing laboratory construction program design guidelines
5, Providing product design and OEM service