C024 Soil large consolidation direct shearing instrument for coarse grained soil JJ-A
Shear strength is the basis of stability analysis of natural earth and rock, artificially filled river embankments, earth-rock dams, roadbeds and other earth-rock engineering. The direct shear test of coarse-grained soil is a method of conventional laboratory tests. It is the same principle as the direct shear test of fine-grained soil. Only the particle size of the test particles is large, and the size of the instrument used is large. The coarse-grained soil is loaded into the upper and lower shear boxes as required, and vertical pressure is applied for consolidation as required. Keep the vertical pressure unchanged during the shearing process, and apply horizontal thrust force from small to large to shift the lower shear box, the upper and lower shear boxes are staggered, and the soil is subjected to shear stress until shear failure occurs. Shear stress under vertical compressive stress, that is, the shear strength of coarse-grained soil.
The product is equipped with special software, automatic data acquisition, computer processing of test data and graphics, and printing of test reports.
Function matching: constant deformation to measure deformation; constant deformation to measure shear force.
1. Maximum shear load: 500KN, accuracy 5N (optional for other specifications)
2. Maximum vertical loading: 300KN (cylinder pressure) accuracy 5N, (optional for other specifications)
3. Shearing rate: 0.01 ~ 10mm arbitrarily adjustable (optional for constant speed and constant force)
4. Sample size: Φ300 × 300 mm (standard), (optional for other specifications)
5. Maximum displacement stroke: 50mm, precision 0.01mm
6. Power supply: 380V 50Hz
7. Vertical displacement sensor: range 20mm, accuracy 0.01mm