|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||wooden box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Measuring Range:||-5-270 °C||Test Range:||5-180 °C|
|Steel Ball Mass:||3.5 G ±0.05 G||Steel Ball Diameter:||9.53 Mm|
|Steel Ball Sinking:||25.4 Mm||Timing Range:||0-99 Minutes 99 Seconds|
A3-2 Automatic computer asphalt softening point ring and ball tester
|Main Technical Indicators|
|Measuring Range||-5-270 °C|
|Test Range||5-180 °C|
|Heating Rate||(5 ± 0.5 )°C / min|
|steel ball mass||3.5 g ±0.05 g|
|Steel ball diameter||9.53 mm|
|Steel Ball Sinking||25.4 mm|
|Timing Range||0-99 minutes 99 seconds|
|Temperature measuring accuracy||0.1 °C|
|External Dimension||340 *230*340mm|
|Power Supply Voltage||220 v|
|Ambient Temperature||5 ~ 40 °C|
|Environment Humidity||≤ 85 %|
|Test method||Manual test or photoelectric automatic detection|
|heating method||Heating speed is controlled by PID and fuzzy logic algorithm, magnetic stirring|
1. Placed in a beaker 800 ~ 1000ml of distilled water at low indoor temperatures can put less at higher indoor temperatures can put some more.
2. Add ice water or by heating, the temperature inside the beaker was adjusted to 5 ℃.
3. The magnetic stirrer was put to the bottom of the beaker in the middle position.
4. The two sample into the sample loop, and put two balls into the center of the specimen. The sample was placed in a beaker heated less than 15min.
5. The beaker was placed in the test device, plug in the power outlet.
6. Turn the power switch, press the "Start" button, by adjusting the speed button to make a stir speed to a suitable location. At the start of heating, stir speed can be faster, when the water temperature near the softening point, stop turning.
7. When the sample down to 25.4mm at the time the test is sound, indicating the end of the test.
8. Press the "Result" button on the temperature display reads average temperature.
Note: During the test, non-press "Reset" button.
1. Warranty 1 year of replacement and return.
1, Providing factory visit and study, technical training
2, 24-hour technical support by e-mail or phone
3, Providing laboratory construction program design guidelines
4, Providing product design and OEM service