Saybolt Viscometer Bath is designed and made as per T0623 “Asphalt Saybolt Viscosity Test (Saybolt Viscometer Methods)” in the Industry Standard JTJ052 Specification and Test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixture for Highway Engineering. It is used to determine viscosity of petroleum asphalt and liquid petroleum asphalt. GD-0623 Saybolt Viscometer Bath is used to decide the construction temperature.
Main structure and characteristics
Saybolt Viscometer Bath is mainly composed of bath, bath temperature controller, and measurement parameters display calculator (calibration coefficient, time, viscosity, etc).
The instrument adopts microprocessor controlling technology and has function of two-way determination. It can make parallel determination for two samples at the same time. It can digitally show test parameters and calculate average value of test data. GD-0623 Saybolt Viscometer Bath can also convert Saybolt viscosity into Engler viscosity or Kinematic viscosity. Only make determination once, you can get three types of test data. It is efficient and reliable.
1. Power supply: AC 220V±10%, 50 Hz;
2. Types: Desktop;
3. Working mode: Two-way determination; parallel test;
4. Sample receiving bottle: 60±0.05ml;
5. Heating power: 1000 W;
6. Working temperature range of bath: room temperature ∼240.0°C;
7. Temperature controlling accuracy of bath: ±0.1°C;
8. Timing range: 0.0s∼999.9s;
9. Timing accuracy: ±0.1s;
10. Ambient temperature: ≤35°C;
11. Relative humidity: ≤85%