A015 Asphalt Electric Rolling Thin Film Oven and Rotating Bituminous Membrane Oven
Rolling Thin Film Oven is designed and made as per T0610 “Asphalt Rolling Thin Film Heating Test” in the Industry Standard JTJ052 Specification and Test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixture for Highway Engineering.
Rolling Thin Film Oven is suitable to determine mass loss of petroleum asphalt thin film after been heated. It can also be used to determine performance changes of penetration, viscosity, ductility, and breaking point of asphalt residue after the thin film has been heated to evaluate anti-aging performance of asphalt.
Rolling Thin Film Oven is also suitable to make determination as per ASTM D2872 “Test Methods for Effect of Heat and Air on a Moving Film of Asphalt (Rolling Thin-Film Oven Test)”.
Aging simulation production of hot mix asphalt mixture in the process of aging of asphalt, used to determine the sample test
1. Power supply: AC 220V±10%, 50 Hz;
2. Heating power: 2.4 kW;
3. Temperature in working chamber: 163°C;
4. Temperature controlling accuracy: ±0.5°C;
5. Speed of dial: 15±0.2 RPM;
6. Air flow rate: 4000±200mL /min;
7. Timing device: 85 minutes;
8. Ambient temperature: 5~50°C;
9. Relative humidity: ≤85%;
10. Total power consumption: not more than 2.6 kW
1. Warranty 1 year of replacement and return.
2, Providing factory visit and study, technical training
3, 24-hour technical support by e-mail or phone
4, Providing laboratory construction program design guidelines
5, Providing product design and OEM service