F002 Steel truss structure static load testing equipment
This machines is through the static load test of the steel truss structure, the change of internal force (strain) is measured, and the steel truss structure members are analyzed. The 20-channel static resistance strain gauge collects the force value-displacement change from time to time.
1. Steel truss size: length 3000×width 1200×height 1600mm
2. Height of external loading frame: 2200mm
3. Main truss: 50*50*4 square tube
4. Stringer: 50*50*4 angle steel
5. Crossbeam: round steel with a diameter of 22mm
6. The maximum bearing capacity of the loading frame: 100kN (each set of instruments contains 6 10T sensors)
7. Manual hydraulic pump: 6 0~60MPa
8. Hydraulic jacks: 6 10T
9. Load cell: 10kN 6 pcs. 5kN 50kN 100kN is also optional
10. Multi-channel static resistance strain gauges include 100 pieces of resistance strain gauges and terminal blocks (optional)
11. Dial indicator: Range 0~12.7mm Accuracy 0.001mm Also optional 0~30mm 0~50mm
12. Magnetic meter base is optional according to the quantity
The acquisition system software automatically collects, records and stores test data in real time. Compared with previous instruments, it saves the trouble of manually reading data and improves work efficiency.