|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||SupNIR - 2700|
|Packaging Details:||WOODEN BOX|
|Delivery Time:||within 12 days|
|Supply Ability:||100 set pr month|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
NIR Grain Analyzer,
NIR Grain Analyzer,
NIR Grain Analyzer
SupNIR - 2700 grain infrared analyzer parameters:
Wavelength range: 1000-1800 nm,
Absorbance noise: Less than 50 ua
Wavelength accuracy: 0.2 nm
Wavelength repetitive: 0.05 nm
Spectral resolution: 10 nm
Stray light: Less than 0.1%
Analysis time: Less than 60 seconds
Number of analysis indicators: 30
Sample weight: Less than 120 g
Light life: More than 5000 hours
Communication interface: usb
Temperature range:(5 ~ 35℃)
Humidity range :( 5 ~ 85) %
The power supply: ~ / 50 hz (198 ~ 242) V / 0.5 A
Size (length x width x height):400 x 420 x 360 mm
Weight: 18 kg
SupNIR - 2700 series of infrared grain analyzer use holographic digital grating and high sensitivity of indium gallium arsenic detector refrigeration temperature (TEC) of the combination of optical design, based on the sample analysis in the form of diffuse reflection cover 1000-2500 - nm wavelength range. Operated by external computer and RIMP software for testing solid particles, flake, powder samples of some physical and chemical composition of the rapid non-destructive testing.
The operation system is simple, just need to put sample plate on the sample stage, click the menu of measurement, it will automatically do the measurement analysis. In feed production, grain and oil processing, grain purchasing, breeding and other fields has been widely used.
High-performance RIMP software
RIMP is an English display, simple operation, and integration of the instrument operation, modeling and data processing professional software, the software supports the industry mainstream chemometrics techniques include used for quantitative analysis of PLS partial least squares regression analysis, ANN nn, and SIMCA method for qualitative analysis, clustering analysis algorithm. Measurement was achieved by database data storage, check, exchanging, statistics and report output, etc.
Features for model: SupNIR – 2700
1. Simple operation, no special training, without sample preparation, without destroying samples.
2. Fast analysis speed, a minute detect multiple indicators at the same time, such as water, fat, protein, fiber, ash, amino acid and other indicators.
3. Suitable for a variety form of samples, such as particles, flake and powder, and sample loading is simple and convenient.
4. Adoption of advanced raster scanning spectroscopy and indium gallium arsenic detector, ensure instrument stability and better signal-to-noise ratio.
5. Rotating sample plate measuring way, can enhance the representativeness of the non-uniform samples, and improve the accuracy of measurement results.
6. Instrument internal standard substance, with functions of automatic diagnosis and troubleshooting tips.
7. Light source adopts auto collimation module design, don't need to adjust, easy change light source.
8. English interface, simple operation and the instrument operation, the integration of professional integrated modeling and data processing software.
9. Support network connection, convenient instrument daily maintenance and upgrade services model.